Data Privacy Statement
Data Privacy Statement
- Personal information is collected for the iMFLUX job application process.
- iMFLUX may use your personal information to contact you anytime during your candidacy for employment, to send you announcements, or request other types of information as required.
- iMFLUX may share your personal data with iMFLUX and Procter & Gamble (P&G) personnel in another country for further consideration unless you object to it in the job application questionnaire. This information will be treated in accordance with the legal requirements of the country of submission.
- iMFLUX will not trade or sell your personal information to any third party without your prior consent. We will only share data with a third party contracted to provide employment verification services for iMFLUX or P&G and/or assisting with the iMFLUX or P&G’s recruitment process, or as legally required.
- At any time you may request information on your personal data collected by iMFLUX. You may request deletion or blocking of your data or unsubscribe from further communication by iMFLUX by contacting email@example.com.
- Your data is kept on file for three years from the time of submission and can be updated by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
iMFLUX is always looking for talented individuals.
The humility of our organization inspires innovation. It begins with our leaders who look to our team to be experts in their areas, humbly acknowledging that we don’t know everything. There are no hoarders of knowledge here, iMFLUX is a true learning organization and it all stems from our culture of humility. We know that scaling a new company in a VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) world requires continuous learning and adaptations…and that humility is truly a prerequisite to thrive in ambiguity.
CARE FOR OTHERS.
This is not a policy or a process. Caring for others is owned by the team. iMFLUX is dedicated to supporting both our team and their families…and our customers and partners. This is an important part of who we are.
HUNGRY TO DELIVER.
When duty calls, we roll up our sleeves and help where help is needed for our work, for our customers, and for each other. We know the joy and expectation of working for a startup. Sometimes, though, the work is especially demanding and requires effort and hours that are beyond the call of duty.
Our team courageously leads by constructively putting thorny, challenging issues on the table and bringing forward possible solutions and/or asking others for help. This allows the iMFLUX team to get all relevant eyes on problems quickly, to rapidly solve them and pivot to execute the new solution. Because of the trust and vulnerability we have with one another and the ownership we have in our collective company goals, this also means we can hold one another accountable to consistently bring our best efforts.
iMFLUX has hired the best in the industry in every facet of our business. With over 2,000 years of plastics, controls, mold making and skilled trade experience, our team consistently impresses our customers with their expert knowledge and skills across all disciplines and with our real-time collaboration to drive innovation and mastery at the “seams.”