In Person Training Courses
AIM is offering two levels of iMFLUX® courses: Introductory and Applied.
Introduction to iMFLUX® (2 days)
This course is for anyone interested in learning more about iMFLUX® technology and process controls, how it works, and what practical applications could be for a business.
- Understanding plastic flow in a mold
- Conventional molding process (blue curve)
- iMFLUX® molding process (green curve)
- iMFLUX® contrast to conventional molding
- Advantages and disadvantages of each
- iMFLUX® process levers and equation
- Three molding demonstrations
- Common applications & future developments
Applied iMFLUX® Processing (4 days)
This course is for those responsible for using or implementing the technology, including process technicians, engineers, or managers. This 4-day course dives into the process control functionality, process set-up and controls, and troubleshooting.
- iMFLUX® control functionality
- iMFLUX® process introduction & science
- Controller function & navigation
- Process set-up and levers
- Sensor & process factor set-up
- iMFLUX® documentation & data interpretation • Control loop tuning and optimization
- Troubleshooting techniques