AGS Technology specializes in injection molding raw recycled feedstock resin into plastics parts. This process is difficult for several reasons.
- Viscosity of recycled feedstock is highly variable requiring frequent operator adjustments.
- The variation and adjusting leads to problems in product quality.
- Processing challenges drive high scrap levels.
AGS partnered iMFLUX to help them reduce operator adjustments, improve product quality, and reduce scrap levels.
|Operator Adjustments:||Frequent to Minimized|
|Scrap Rate Reduction:||85%|
|Cycle Time Reduction:||7%|
- iMFLUX has been called a game-changer for AGS, strengthening their competitive advantage.
- AGS continues to expand iMFLUX across their site.