Hayco specializes in complex parts that require high levels of technology, product delivery, and design. These innovative parts often prove to be a challenge to mold.
- Mold complexity required high pressure and tonnage, demanding larger presses.
- To meet part demands, the process often overpacked the molds.
Hayco partnered with iMFLUX to mold parts at a lower pressure and reinvested pressure savings into fewer machines, lighter parts, faster cycle times, and lowered overall costs.
Up to 35% Weight Reduction for This Part*
|Cycle Time Reduction:||16%|
|Part Cost Reduction:||17%|
|New Presses:||400 Ton vs. 500 Ton|
- iMFLUX allows for unique thin wall design that may not be possible with conventional molding.
- Hayco was able to achieve weight reductions of up to 35% on some part components.
- Hayco realized faster cycle times using fewer IMMs to make the same volume.
- The autonomous nature of iMFLUX also reduced their reliance on highly skilled injection molding operators.