Support, Service and Education to Build a Brighter Future
We’ll empower you and your team to a new level of understanding, capability, and performance.
We Get You Up and Running and Keep You There
increasing your uptime, quality, throughput, and results
Service is an integral part of iMFLUX’s culture and together with our OEM partners, we’re ready to help whenever and however you need us.
We Can Help You With
Technical Service & Support
Solve your problems and enable anyone on your team to run iMFLUX.
Inventory & Service Agreements
Access parts when you need them and get dedicated priority support with your service agreement.
Process & Software Support
Master the iMFLUX technology, maximize its benefits, and take full advantage of new software innovations.
Mold Service & Support
Optimize mold performance with onsite and remote mold start-up and troubleshooting.
Education is Always at the Forefront
We are here to educate and empower your teams to deliver all the iMFLUX benefits.
Education is available in person, digitally, and on-demand/online.
You can access iMFLUX Process Education in person at the AIM institute or onsite at our iMFLUX Headquarters.
AIM is Offering Two Levels of iMFLUX Courses
Introduction & Applied
Introduction to iMFLUX (2 days)
This course is for anyone interested in learning more about iMFLUX technology and process controls, how it works, and what practical applications could be for a business.
- Understanding plastic flow in a mold
- Conventional molding process (blue curve)
- iMFLUX molding process (green curve)
- iMFLUX contrast to conventional molding
- Advantages and disadvantages of each
- iMFLUX process levers and equation
- Three molding demonstrations
- Common applications & future developments
Applied iMFLUX Processing (4 days)
This course is for those responsible for using or implementing the technology, including process technicians, engineers, or managers. This 4-day course dives into the process control functionality, process set-up and controls, and troubleshooting.
- iMFLUX control functionality
- iMFLUX process introduction & science
- Controller function & navigation
- Process set-up and levers
- Sensor & process factor set-up
- iMFLUX documentation & data interpretation
- Control loop tuning and optimization
- Troubleshooting techniques
Education on Demand
Our Learning Management System (LMS) will provide continuing education and learning materials.
We partner with universities and vocational schools to develop future fearless innovators through lectures, labs, and internships.