Introductory and Advanced
The AIM Institute has partnered with iMFLUX®
a wholly owned subsidiary of P&G
to provide training on iMFLUX®’s proprietary process control system.
AIM is offering two levels of iMFLUX® courses: Introductory and Applied.
Introduction to iMFLUX® is for anyone interested in learning more about iMFLUX® technology and process controls, how it works, and what practical applications could be for a business.
Applied iMFLUX® Processing is for those responsible for using or implementing the technology, including process technicians, engineers, or managers. This 4-day course dives into the process control functionality, process set-up and controls, and troubleshooting.
Introduction to iMFLUX® (2 days)
Introductory course on iMFLUX® and its comparisons to conventional molding.
- Understanding plastic flow in a mold
- Conventional molding process (blue curve)
- iMFLUX® molding process (green curve)
- iMFLUX® contrast to conventional molding
- Advantages and disadvantages of each
- iMFLUX® process levers and equation
- Three molding demonstrations
- Common applications & future developments
Applied iMFLUX® Processing (4 days)
Learn how to use iMFLUX® process controls and employ troubleshooting techniques.
- iMFLUX® control functionality
- iMFLUX® process introduction & science
- Controller function & navigation
- Process set-up and levers
- Sensor & process factor set-up
- iMFLUX® documentation & data interpretation • Control loop tuning and optimization
- Troubleshooting techniques